This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the Products (Products) listed on our website www.soulmatefood.com (our site) to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any Products from our site.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.soulmatefood.com is a site operated by Soulmate Food Limited (we). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 06439625.
Our main trading address is Unit 5 Hugh Business Park Waterfoot Lancashire BB4 7BT Our VAT number is 997 763 830.
2. SERVICE AVAILABILITY
Our site is only intended for use by people resident in the United Kingdom. We aim to be able to deliver products to most parts of the UK but if you fall outside our current delivery area we will inform you immediately and fully refund and payment you have made.
3. YOUR STATUS
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- (a) You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- (b) You are at least 18 years old.
4. HOW AN ORDER IS PLACED AND THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
4.1 We will only trade on the basis of these terms of sale. We will not accept an order unless you have indicated your agreement to these terms.
4.2 You will have an initial consultation with us which may be on line or by telephone or in person which is intended to agree with you your goals and what Products you would like to buy to help to achieve those goals. At the end of the consultation if you decide to order Products then you will specify (amongst other things):
- (a) Foods you prefer to avoid;
- (b) Ingredient preferences
- (c) Place of delivery.
4.3 If on line, once you have selected your Products and completed other necessary part of our website you will be asked to press the proceed button. You cannot change your order once you have pressed proceed, so it is important to be satisfied that you have order what you want.
4.4 It is your responsibility to provide full and accurate information especially about any allegies or other issues which may affect your diet. If in doubt, you should let us know.
4.5 After placing an order (whether on line or by e mail or by telephone or in person), you will receive an e-mail or letter from us acknowledging that we have received your order. The contract between us (Contract) is formed when we send the e mail acknowledgment.
4.6 Part of the consultation process is to inform us of any allergies you suffer. We will not supply customers with Product if we believe that the severity of the allergy is such that such supply could be hazardous.
4.7 Following your initial order for Products for a period you select on line (the minimum period being five days) that order will automatically renew unless you choose to discontinue it. If you wish to continue, you need do nothing. You may also change your order upon such renewal, for example, to exclude types of ingredient or choose additional ingredients.
5. CONSUMER RIGHTS
5.1 You will not have any right to cancel an order once accepted by us.
6. AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
6.1 All of our food is freshly sourced and we deliver nationwide by DPD to any home or office address. We pride ourselves on providing high quality produce and we deliver twice weekly during the day to ensure the quality isn’t compromised. This is why we ask you for delivery instructions, as your delivery could be made at a time you are not available to take it in and may need to be left in a safe place of your choosing.
We make every effort to deliver your box as instructed. Due to the fresh nature of our products, we cannot be held responsible for deliveries which fail. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure our courier driver can gain access to the premises or the designated safe place to make a successful delivery.
If nobody is available at the delivery address and no delivery instructions/safe place details have been provided, your delivery will be returned to Soulmatefood’s head office to be destroyed. If you would like a re-delivery you will need to call our offices by 10am the following morning on 0870 8033 833 and a £25.00 surcharge will be billed to your account.
If you wish to avoid the re-delivery charges, please ensure that the delivery instructions on your account are accurate and up to date. Please contact customer service team on 0870 8033 833 or via email at customerservice@soulmatefood should you wish to amend.
6.2 Our goal is to deliver on-time i.e. delivering at the time we quote. Unfortunately, factors such as weather and traffic conditions occasionally prevent us from achieving this. We cannot accept liability for late delivery arising from conditions beyond our control.
6.3 If your delivery details change, you must inform us as soon as possible. Once delivered to the specified place of delivery, risk in the Products will have passed to you.
7. PRICE AND PAYMENT
7.1 Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card as specified in our website. Prices may change from time to time. If so, you will be informed before the next renewal of your order.
7.2 If we have to issue a refund to you, we shall try to do so within 7 – 10 days.
7.3 If on delivery you find that any products are damaged or are in an unacceptable condition then you must inform us as soon as possible and give us the opportunity to inspect the Product. If, at our discretion, we find that the Product delivered is not consistent with proper standards we will refund the cost of such unsatisfactory Product to you. We will not be responsible for Product which is damaged or faulty through your failure to store correctly.
8. OUR LIABILITY
8.1 Our liability for failing to deliver Products of satisfactory quality or otherwise breaking this contract is limited to the price of those Products.
8.2 This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
- (a)For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- (b)Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- (c)For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- (d)For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
8.3 We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage.
8.4 If you have an allergy or other aversion, for example, to nuts you must enquire before placing an order. Refer to consultation.
9. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
9.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
10.2 All content included on this interactive service, such as text, graphics, button icons, images and software, is our property and is protected by UK and European copyright laws.
10.3 Any use of the content and software on this interactive service including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this interactive service is strictly prohibited.
11. RAINBOW DIET
While every attempt has been made to ensure accuracy around the Rainbow Diet meal plan SoulmateFood nor its staff accept any responsibility for the claims. Cancer, Diabetes and Liver Disease are very serious illnesses and very individual and customers must consult with the appropriate medical field before taking action or refraining from any action. The SoulmateFood team are happy to help with any questions medical teams have.
12. REFER A FRIEND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promoter (Soulmatefood Ltd)
This Promotion is organised by Soulmatefood Ltd 4-6 Hugh Business Park Waterfoot Lancashire BB4 7BT
The Promotion will run from 18.05.16 to 31.12.16.
Promotion Terms and Conditions
- To participate in this promotion you must recommend your friend to Soulmatefood by 31st December 2016 by telling your friend your account name, and asking them to enter both the Referrer account name and FRIEND10 promotional code at the checkout. This will entitle the Friend to 10% off their first order.
- Referred Friends must buy a Food plan directly from soulmatefood.com or directly via our customer service team and pay for the plan in full for the Referrer to be eligible for the referral reward. Purchases from third party sites such as Groupon will not be classified as referrals. This offer is only valid if friend purchases Soulmatefood Food Plan using the FRIEND10 discount code. Use of all other promotion codes will not entitle the Referrer to referral rewards.
- The amount of the referral reward is dependent on the plan length the Friend purchases. The Referrer is entitled to £10 credit per week of the Friends plan length. For example Friend purchases 8 week food plan, Referrer will receive £80 credit.
- Following successful validation of Friends purchase, the Referrer’s credit will be added to their account via our customer service team. To check credit accumulated or to use credit please contact our customer service team directly on 0870 8033 833.
- Referral credit can be redeemed against any Soulmatefood product when ordered directly via our customer service team and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The Referrer will not receive the credit if Friend cancels plan at any stage.
- “Friends” to be referred must be new customers only and cannot have purchased from Soulmatefood previously. This offer is not applicable when referring a customer who already has a Soulmatefood account.
- Soulmatefood reserves the right to withhold rewards if we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity.
- Only Soulmatefood customers can refer Friends to Soulmatefood using their account name and FRIEND10 promotion code. Account names can be discovered by calling our customer service team directly.
- You cannot refer yourself.
- This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other offer and it may be withdrawn at any time.
Important Price Increase Information August 2016
We are adjusting our diet delivery pricing to accurately reflect the high standard of produce our customers receive. As a company we pride ourselves on specially selecting the best food suppliers, that source the finest produce and go to great lengths to ensure that you receive the freshest ingredients possible. As we all share one thing in common – our love of food!
Our supplier costs over the past 2 years have increased and we have managed to absorb these costs as best we can. Unfortunately, these costs cannot continue to be absorbed and as a result has caused us to review our diet delivery prices. This will now mean that each diet delivery plan will increase by £12.00 and this will take effect from the 8th August 2016.
The delivery pricing change will not affect those who have paid for their plan upfront in full. It will only affect those who are on an evergreen, on hold or a weekly rolling plan.
If you are interested in avoiding the diet delivery increase in the interim, you can purchase a plan upfront before the 8th of August 2016 and we will honour our current pricing structure.
The price increase is minimal, and is something we must do in order to continue providing you with the quality you’ve come to expect. Our Soulmatefood team is more than happy to answer any questions or concerns. Please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team if you have any questions email@example.com will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you again for your continued custom. For now, please enjoy your meals and do not forget to let us know what you think!